The entire Robers clan headed to Wisconsin Dells to spend some time together and celebrate 55 years of the couple that started it all, Ig and Mitzi, and 25 years of marriage for Randi and Rick (Bill's sister and husband). We had such a great time! I especially had a great time because Hayley was entertained by her cousins the entire time and I didn't have to do anything (I even got out of changing a few diapers)! The water park was huge and all the kids had so much fun! Hayley had a blast and did not like it when we took her out of the water. They had a kiddie pool with small slides and swings just for her and she loved it!! She is fearless when it comes to the pool. We even got to take her down one of the "big kid" slides and she LOVED it! We also visited a petting zoo and saw some horses. Of course everything was a "dogdog"...I'm sure one day she'll learn the difference. We also went to a Tommy Bartlett water show. We had such a fun time and made lots of memories. Already looking forward to Christmas when we'll all be together again!
The entire Robers clan (minus Nick who couldn't miss football practice)
daddy and hayley
about 1/4 of the water park...this place was HUGE!
buggy loving the swings
and the slides!
loved that she fell asleep on the lazy river
daddy and buggy having so much fun!
at the tommy bartlett show
buggy with her aunties and cousins

marshay and I with the babies!
hayley and grandma
hayley had a love/hate relationship with the horses :)
she did love all the animals


2 Shoutouts!:
Somehow this seems like a much more peaceful and quieter family than on our side. Everyone looks great and the Robers ALWAYS seem to take great family photos, no matter how many of them there are.
Looks like everyone had lots of fun. Wow, 55 years of marriage! Where did you get Buggy's life jacket? I like how slim it is...Grey's seems to choke him in the water and he hates it...
Post a Comment