Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Zoo

The weather has been beautiful here so we decided to go to the zoo with some friends. As always we had such a good time. Hayley seems to like it more and more each time. She loves all the animals and hates when we have to leave each of them. We rode the carousal for the 1st time and don't think we'll be doing that one again anytime soon! She was not a big fan. I ended up holding her the whole time.

this was the best I could do with these 2

she was fine until it started moving!


4 Shoutouts!:

The DeShazers said...

looks like fun! I seriously love the nose scrunch smile she does, put a smile on my face every time!

Michelle Wing said...

Her smile is so cute! I can't get Andrew to smile for the camera at all these days!

late4game said...

Love when you wrinkle your nose, HP. Kisses to you!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Aaaaw! Love the last shot!