Thursday, September 30, 2010

California

We just got back from a fun trip to California. We had so much fun with marmie and poppy and all our aunts and cousins. It was a non-stop party! We had play dates with old college friends, celebrated Kate's birthday, swam, went to the Angles game, etc.

At the Angles Game

Court, where are you? You missed a BFF pic!!

marmie watched all the kids while we went to the Angels game



she got caught with a cookie and juice :)

I love that Hannah is trying to get in this picture :)

with Katy and Charlotte

Hayley and Sophie playing in the sand

katy and I

Hayley and Joey

2 Shoutouts!:

The DeShazers said...

Yay! Looks like you had so much fun :) And is that a baby bump I see in that picture?? :-)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I saw the bump too :)! So cute! Looks like a ton of fun. You sisters look so pretty! Almost color coordinated :). Super cute necklaces too!