Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bump Watch



I can't believe I only have 3 more months left. Where has the time gone? I felt like I was pregnant with Hayley for an eternity and this one seems to be going so fast!

Pregnancy highlights (or low) depending on how you look at it....

*Still getting sick! Not as bad as I was with Hayley, but still have my relationship with the toilet and it's not a good one
* Worst Heartburn EVER!
* Enjoying working out
* Horrible insomniac...I just want to sleep!
* My clothes from Hayley are either WAY TOO BIG or WAY TOO SMALL

27 WEEKS!

7 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

you look good! I know that feeling of nothing fitting right!

Michelle Wing said...

I can't wait to meet the newest little Robers. Also, on a side note...I have my Mickey snowflake on our tree too! I can see yours in the picture. :)

The DeShazers said...

You look beautiful!! And the clothes not fitting are a good excuse to update your wardrobe :) The second time around is definitely a little more interesting I must say but the time is FLYING here too! Can't wait to meet your new little one.

cari said...

You look fantastic!!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

You look GREAT! Cute dresses!

Kirsten said...

You look adorable! I never looked that put together when I was pregnant!

Shalyse said...

oh paige...you look beautiful!!! GLOWING, actually!