Friday, December 24, 2010

Sledding

We took advantage of all the snow in Wisconsin and took the kids out sledding. Every time Hayley saw the snow she would say "snow" and point and beg to run and play in it. I finally braved the cold and got her all bundled-up and headed out to find a hill! Hayley wasn't too sure about being knee-deep in snow; in fact she pretty much wanted to get right back in the car! She seemed to really like the snow, but not being bundled-up so much that she couldn't move. We couldn't even buckle her car seat...it's a good thing we were just going down the street. I don't know how people do it in the midwest with the snow and all the layers these kids have to wear. Hayley couldn't move her arms or legs! She would fall in the snow and just be stuck!!

all ready to go sledding!

with ali

she could barely sit down

having fun in the snow!

down the hill with mommy

she went way faster and farther with daddy!



hayley and andrew

hayley and ali


bill decided to get in on the action


3 Shoutouts!:

late4game said...

Ali is looking so grown up and so beautiful!! Hayley too.

kkp1220 said...

That snow looks way better than ours!! hope you are having fun
xoxo

cari said...

I don't think you should be sledding mama!! I agree with Kelsey...way better snow!!