Tuesday, February 1, 2011

33 Weeks

How am I 33 weeks already? This pregnancy has flown by...and I'm not complaining. I'm going to start to wish for time to slow down once she gets here. Nothing new to report other than I just keep getting bigger and bigger! Heartburn is still horrendous...I don't know how people deal with this daily. And my insomnia doesn't look like it's going to get better. I've learned to just deal with it. I get most of my work done from 11pm-2am :) Thankfully Hayley won't start calling for me till 8:30ish.


Here are some 3D ultrasound pictures from 32 weeks!




8 Shoutouts!:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

WOW 33 weeks! I didn't realize we were so close. I am 35 now. The new baby girl looks so precious!!! Those 3d images are really fun! Just don't stare at it for too long, you can get freaked out. It's weird viewing your baby in "claymation" :)))!

Sorry bout your heartburn. I get it every now and then I want to die! So if your getting it often, my condolences. :(

Sorry about the comment name, I can't seem to sign out of my son's account :).

cari said...

LOVE 3D ultra sounds....makes her seem so much more real :-) You are so close!!! Maybe you should just have her while you are in Az :-)

kkp1220 said...

Wow, those are crazy ultra sound pics. She is so squished in there!!

Ali C. said...

Those are so clear! Can't wait to see Hayley's twin.

late4game said...

She looks really squished. The last picture is disturbing, so I will just imagine her beautiful face!!

The Porter Family said...

I love the pictures!!! I can't wait to kiss on her!

Grady Family said...

Wow! U/s pics are crazy now!!!

The DeShazers said...

Ahhh, it does make it so much more real seeing that little face in there! Can't wait to meet her and can't believe we are sooo close!! Eek!