Sunday, February 6, 2011

GO PAAAACCKKKEERRSS!!

We have been preparing all week for today! Hayley has been wearing her Packers outfits all week. We keep talking about how loud we're going to cheer and what we're going to say. She has been wearing the cheesehead around the house and keeps saying "cheeeeeeshead"! I brought out some flags that we got a few years ago from a game and she keeps waving them yelling "GO PACKERS"!

Bill is somewhat nervous. He claims to just be happy just to be at the Super Bowl, but we all know that's not true...you've got to be the champs too!! He wore his Packers jersey to work (with a suit) on Friday! I wish I would've gotten a picture :) He doesn't want to have people over and he doesn't want to go anywhere. He just wants to watch the game in peace and quiet! He said he needed to be focused and can't be expected to entertain or talk to anyone during the game. I honored his wishes, bought his favorite football snacks, and have que bueno in the crock pot!

GO PACK GO!!!










7 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

She is the CUTEST pack cheerleader and I hope it is a smooth game in your house!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I just left a comment and I don't know how to sign into our family blog from a different computer!

Julia

grammieross said...

Oh my,Hayley is the cutest little Packers cheerleader ever. Enjoy the game. wowo Grammie Ross

late4game said...

So glad your team won, Hayley Paige!! It's all because you are such a good cheerleader. Love you.

The Monroes said...

Jeff and Bill are the same, we don't have people over...we cannot watch games with other people- can't talk, just cheer and yell. What a great game, Hayley is too cute in her week's worth of packer outfits!

Julie said...

Congrats to the Packers!! She is so stinkin cute!! Love all her outfits!

Cheryl said...

I've never seen anyone rock the cheesehead like Hayley does :) So cute!