Hayley received an early birthday present this year. Ever since we were in AZ for Thanksgiving she has been obsessed with coloring. Lauren and Kaelyn had an easel that Hayley loved to play on. I thought it would go away since I have no crayons in the house, but no. She had a magnadoodle that she will always play with and say "I color momma." Whenever she would go to childwatch, I would always find her coloring when I picked her up. She had a small table/toy to color on but there was no room for the crayons and it was at an angle so if she would put crayons down they would fall right off. We decided we were going to get her an easel for her birthday and when I found this one I couldn't pass it up. It had a cute little desk for her to sit at. We gave it to her the other day and she LOVES it!! She will spend at least 30 min at a time coloring. She goes around laying down all her artwork all over the house!



6 Shoutouts!:
oh I like it! She's so darn cute! Happy almost birthday!
I so wish Andrew liked to color, he wants nothing to do with it. Maybe Hayley can teach him!
can't figure out whether you are taking her 2 year pictures or a picture of her with her easel. does she commonly wear that getup at your house?
So cute, my HP!!
So cute;-0
very cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment