Monday, January 3, 2011

potty training a doll...



Hayley is obsessed with the "potty chair". I don't know if it's the wiping that she loves the most or washing her hands afterwards. She has been taking her dolly potty for the past few days as well as changing her diapers. Bill warned me that it was going to end up in the toilet, but I didn't really pay attention to him. I guess he was right (yes Bill, you can mark this day down in the calendar)!

Hoping this is the last baby that she tries to potty train. She about had a heart attack when I threw her away...clean toilet or not...I was not keeping that baby! She just kept screaming "MY BAAAABY, MY BAAAAABY....NO TRAASS"!

5 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

For someone who will eat artichoke hearts out of the garbage, throwing away the doll seems a little harsh!

late4game said...

Get that baby out of the trash and put her in a pillow case in the washing machine. NOW!!!

caxline said...

the baby could not have been that bad..give it back to her.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

K I am a total germaphob, but I am with the rest of them! Free the baby! :)))

I was just catching up on your blog, I can't believe how big your buggy is!!! You guys are such an adorable family!

Sandy said...

too funny!! At least it wasn't a cell phone!!