how many big girl shirts does that kid have? Some of those ones of H looking at A is one you should do on canvas. you won't ever get tired of looking at those even in years from now! unless you have one of the 2 of them with H looking more up, i would use one of the ones you just posted!
Super cute:) Congratulations. Did you have a photographer in the delivery room shady?
5 Shoutouts!:
The pictures tell the whole story. You are very blessed!
Love, Linda (Andrew's Gma)
how many big girl shirts does that kid have? Some of those ones of H looking at A is one you should do on canvas. you won't ever get tired of looking at those even in years from now! unless you have one of the 2 of them with H looking more up, i would use one of the ones you just posted!
Super cute:) Congratulations. Did you have a photographer in the delivery room shady?
I feel like I was there with you!
I'm not sure about some of those first few pics... but the rest made up for it! Adorable :>) I love all the bows your girls have, so cute!!
Congratulations!! Your little one is darling and I love the pictures of your two girls together. Precious!
Post a Comment