I tried to wait for Marmie to come give Ainsley her 1st bath, but I just couldn't do it. She's a very messy eater and milk had started to collect. So I prepared my neighbors for a few minutes of screaming and yelling! Much to my surprise she "enjoyed" it. She really didn't cry and only fussed a little bit. Looking forward to Marmie coming so she can do her next few baths!


7 Shoutouts!:
Hopefully that navel will be gone by the time I get there. I never even bathed you guys til it fell off. That was a job for G-Polly and G-ma Agnes. Oh how I miss them!!!
Oh, she is so sweet. Grammie Ross
She is such a good baby! I love her!!!
Paige, she is absolutely precious! I'm off my blogger game...:) but just got caught up on your posts! I love all the pics!!!
Paige, she is absolutely precious! I'm off my blogger game...:) but just got caught up on your posts! I love all the pics!!!
She is beautiful!! Congrats again!
I feel like she looks a lot like hayley?!! love her leg rolls she is sporting in the tub ;) what a cutie!!
Post a Comment