Yes I know I'm about 2 weeks late (I will start saving for therapy now!) I swear every time I turn around, another month has passed. I keep telling myself that I will stay on top of this and every month I'm late!
You continue to be one of the best babies ever! I really don't know what I did to deserve such good babies. God really gives you only what you can handle and I think he knows I would not do well with a cranky baby :)
The big news is you are finally sleeping through the night! Well kind of! I'm just not getting you :) Like clockwork, you will wake up around 4am, I reach over to turn on my noise maker, and then I don't see you till 7am when daddy brings you in. He'll usually get you around 6:30 when he wakes up and will take you downstairs with him while he eats breakfast and then brings you to me when he gets ready. I really have no idea if you fall back asleep or are awake the whole time :) (Will have to start adding more to your therapy fund!) You wake up happy and daddy says you are all smiles when he brings you downstairs!
You are talking up a storm! If you are up, you are talking...definitely get that from me and your sister. You love to laugh and we love to hear you laugh! Hayley's favorite thing to do is get you to laugh. It doesn't take much but nothing makes her happier then when you belly laugh!
I love that you and Hayley are best friends! She always wants to be around you and you love when she is around you! Even when she is laying on top of you, picking your nose, poking you in the eye, holding you, and picking you up. You are finally starting to interact with her and play. She loves it! You're favorite is when she sings and dances for you!
You love your little jumper and could spend all day in it! Thank goodness for that because you are always in it :)
You are so close to crawling! You are up on all fours and rocking! I cannot believe it. Was not and am not ready for you to start crawling.
You've got 2 teeth coming in! Swollen gums, chew on everything, and drool everywhere!! Thankfully no crankiness though!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
7 Months
XOXO Bill and Paige at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Shoutouts!:
She has grown up SO MUCH this last month. I can't believe it!! Such a cutie :)
Post a Comment