Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We went to our first pumpkin patch of the season this past week with some friends.  We had a good time. The weather was perfect!  Hayley had her 1st ride on a pony and LOVED it!  Praying she doesn't ask for a pony for her birthday :) We rode the train, fed the animals, and pet the biggest pig ever!  Looking forward to taking daddy back this weekend!

 hayley is obsessed with twirly skirts (pretty skirts as she likes to call them).  She will only wear dresses or skirts that twirl.  And she tests them when I put them on.  Her jean skirt doesn't twirl and she said, "momma it doesn't twirl, I can't wear it!"


 1st pony ride!!

 with caitlyn and mckenna (who wasn't in the mood for pictures!)





 my little love bug!


the big giant pig!!

1 Shoutouts!:

Julie said...

I love it she needs skirts that only twirl!!