Saturday, May 12, 2007

FLORIDA

Alligator Feeding time!
DISNEYWORLD

MGM Studios


Jupiter, Florida

We are back from our trip to Florida. We had a great time. The beach wedding was absolutely beautiful. We spent the rest of the time with Bill's parents at their house. Bill loved it because he got to golf twice and I loved it because I did nothing but relax. The weather was perfect. We took walks on the beach and golf course (his parents live near a golf course right next to the ocean). We went to the alligator farm and learned more about alligators than I will ever want to know. We saw a feeding which was just about the craziest thing ever. I don't know why anyone in their right mind would volunteer to feed over 200 hungry alligators. I posted a picture, but it did not do the experience justice. They were climbing on top of each other and flying out of the water just to get a large rat.
Thanks to my uncle Ronnie, we spent the day at Disneyworld. That place is its own city. I can't believe how big it is. We had to take a ferry from the parking lot to Disneyworld. Bill was a trooper, as a day spent at Disneyworld was not on the top of his list of things to do.
Robers Out!

2 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

Quite the jet-setters! It sounds like you had a great time and your pictures are great. Love you.

caxline said...

Didn't you wear that dress already? I thought you had a "single wear sell on ebay" philosophy.