Bills out of town, so what else is a good wife supposed to do? Clean, do laundry, bake a cake for his homecoming? Well, I didn't do any of those things.....I went shopping and I had a pretty successful day:) I actually went only to return some things, but ended up getting some great purchases! My first stop was Nordstrom Rack. The line was usually long, so I decided to swing back through shoes before heading to do my return. They have alot of great shoes on sale right now, so anyone looking I would recommend heading there. I started at my usual spot and then noticed a clearance 50% off rack. Now, I never find anything on those racks because it's always either sizes too small or too large, but for some reason I decided to check it out. And to my surprise, I found a pair of Via Spiga in my size and very cute!! I was happy to see that they were significantly marked down to $60 with an additional 50% off from $168. Not being 100% convinced that I wanted/needed them, I decided to purchase them and see how I like them after wearing them around the house. So I proceeded to wait in the same line that I found when I walked in, and once I got to the cash register the shoes rang up as $16.97. I asked the employee if he rang it up properly (yeah I actually did, but I was shocked they were so cheap). He said they were an additional 75% off. I couldn't believe it! Needless to say, I have now decided that I NEED the shoes and will keep them!!
Robers out!
Sunday, May 6, 2007
A great day at the cash register!!
XOXO Bill and Paige at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Shoutouts!:
Hello - are you a moron? You NEVER discuss your shopping successes where your husband can read. The receipt probably read 169.70...and because you are Party Princess Paige - they gave it to you for 16.97 - isn't that how it normally works for you???
Post a Comment