I had the pleasure of babysitting Hannah and Kate tonight. I can go on and on, but I will only entertain you with this lovely story.....
Mary Francis (Courtney's sister in law) and her friend Dana were visiting and Courtney had just come home. The night was winding down, Kate was just put down, Hannah was starting to end her day, and I was about to leave. Mary Francis and Dana were getting ready for a night out on the town and Mary Francis tried to get into Hannah's room when Hannah yelled "Nobody's in here" while holding the door. Well clearly something is up, especially when we start to smell a stench that is so powerful it could clean out everyone's sinuses. Hannah then starts crying and says "I want my mommy." She had pooped all over the floor, which was smeared when the door was open. Hannah had tried to move the poop to which it got all over her hands and she preceeded to wipe it all over her leg. Needless to say, she was a mess, the house smelled SO bad, and when asked why she pooped her pants she said "I don't know, cause I wanted to."
And people wonder when Bill and I are going to have kids.
robers out!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Reason 888 while we're not having kids!!
XOXO Bill and Paige at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Shoutouts!:
priceless...where was your camera?
Yeah, well she had two "accidents" today while I had them. I say, "Forget the potty training and send her to kindergarten in diapers!" Paige, it's no reason not to have kids. You weren't exactly the easiest to potty train, and now look at you. You even know your ABC's.
Post a Comment