It's that time of year again; it's getting dark sooner, the days become shorter, the leaves change colors and fall off trees (oh wait...that doesn't happen in CA), and most importantly it's football season!! This is also the time of year when Bill puts on his officiating uniform and starts officiating Friday night, all day Saturday, and Saturday night. He had his first game today and has 4 tomorrow. I know...I work him to the bone. Don't let him fool you, I may whore him out, but he loves doing these games. He then spends all day on Sunday talking to my dad about his games, whether or not he made the right call, and who on his crew didn't make the right call. Bill even has a Junior College game this year with my dad! Guess I know what I'm going to be hearing about for the next 6 months.
Robers Out!!
Friday, August 31, 2007
I married my father!
XOXO Bill and Paige at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Shoutouts!:
If you would stop buying Juicy Couture sweat outfits then poor Bill wouldn't have to be working 4 pop warner games in the middle of 100 degree weather. $90.00 for a sweatshirt is TOO much no matter how much on sale it is!!!
Court
Bill is seriously dad. I think dad would work a pop warner game if he wasn't assigned a college one. CRAZY! What's the date on the game they work together?
Post a Comment