Monday, October 29, 2007

Our Evacuee's

At the Pumpkin Patch

Say cheese everyone! Muffy usually doesn't act like this.
I don't know why she doesn't want to look at the camera and smile.

Candace and her kids were evacuated again, but this time by Matty. He determined that the air was too horrible for them. Who new that while he was getting his MBA he was also getting his air quality degree? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute of having them here. Candace, Courtney, and I hit the mall every day and just hung out at our parents' house. Their neighbors must think we are all divorced and moved back home with our kids since we've all been there most of the month of October. Courtney keeps joking saying that their neighbors are talking amongst themselves saying, "Whatever they did, we can't do that. Once our kids leave, their gone. I don't want them coming back like the Kollens' kids."

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch. They had a great time sliding down all the slides and playing with all the pumkins. Bennett kept picking them up and throwing them on the ground. By the way, for all my friends who don't have kids and are planning for them, not only do you need to have a college fund for them, you also need to save for the pumpkin patch. Those things are so expensive.

Candace and the kids left this morning, and I'm secretly hoping that Matty sends them back soon. But, I know she wants to stay home and start the cleaning process.

Along with Poppy, I helped Bennett carve a pumpkin. I actually didn't plan on doing much. I expected Poppy to carve and Bennett to pull out the pumpkin's guts until I learned that he didn't like touching all the seeds and "hair." Needless to say, I was stuck cleaning out the pumpkin. Bennett's favorite part was lighting the candle and turning off all the lights to see his jack-o-lantern (his words, I swear). Mallory wanted to kiss the pumpkin she loved it so much. Dora definitely has some competition!!

I made him clean the pumpkin even though he didn't like it.

Robers Out!

0 Shoutouts!: