Monday, October 15, 2007

This is what I was afraid of...

Since I started blogging I've been afraid of not having anything exciting to write about. Well, for the 1st time I have reached that point. Bill and I have been leading pretty boring lives lately. He's works every weekend and it seems like he has meetings for one thing or another everynight during the week. And I have been really busy with work....seriously. I have been working early morning breakfasts, late night dinners, and lunches all week long. I know that doesn't sound very tough, but it is. I even worked all last weekend and work next weekend too.

We went to the UCLA/Notre Dame game this past weekend and were looking forward to a good ass kicking by UCLA, but much to our disappointement UCLA got walked on. The game was a total bust, but at least we were entertained by some fans nearby. We saw a couple fights and 4 people get thrown out. Bill's recruiting some of UCLA's defense guys and was pleased with their performance.

Bill and I at the Rose Bowl!

We're looking forward to Stacy and Rob's wedding this weekend. Kelsey, JJ, and the girls are coming out for it and Candance, Matt, Bennett, and Mallory will be up as well. It should be another Kollen circus with many pictures to follow!!!

Oh, I almost forgot. I do have something to report. For those of you who know the story about my sister Candace cleaning my sister Courtney's house (see candace's blog at http://www.theaxlines.blogspot.com/ post Saturday Sept. 8th for the whole story). We all had an over/under of how long the closests will be a disaster again. I gave her 5-6 weeks. I babysat for her last week and her closests were back in the original state. It took her about 4 weeks!!
Robers Out!

2 Shoutouts!:

CrazyRossHouse said...

That is excuse my language BULL SH$$%^^&. I have not added or taken away from them, not one single thing. They might be a little rearranged, the tall one, but there is nothing new to them, so take that back right now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige! This is my first time on your blog -- I usually troll on Candace's but I'm now branching out to yours as well. Anyways, we were at the ND/UCLA game too. Too bad we didn't know or we could have met up!

Joanne