Hayley received her 1st tooth last week. Bill was playing with her in the morning and said that she had a present for me! I initially thought it was a dirty diaper (if I'm around he won't change her dirty diaper), but to my surprise it was a sharp little tooth:) I was surprised because she hadn't really been abnormally fussy through the process. We had assumed she was teething because she was gnawing away on her chew toy like there was no tomorrow and I was having to change her multiple times a day because of all the drool, but not too many angry, I'm in pain, outbursts.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Shoutouts!:
I am impressed you were able to get a picture! I can't believe she really has a tooth...this is not allowed. How is the nursing going??
Those pictures are so wonderful. Buggy is freaking cute!
Paige, she is adorable! Congratulations on the new tooth!
What a cute little tooth! I'm glad you got her to smile without the tongue so we could see.
Look at that smile!! She is one happy camper!! :) So cute!!
Yeah!!
So adorable!!
Oh my goodness! She is so cute! Here's to more happy teeth! :)
So cute with her little tooth. Your lucky she's a happy teether.
Post a Comment