Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Up to No Good!

We have been busy with life and enjoying every minute of it. Hayley continues to be the center of out lives. Bill went back to work last week and has been busy ever since. We miss him very much, but we've got bills to pay...I tried calling our bank to see if they will take cute family pics in exchange for our mortgage payment, but they didn't find that very funny! It was hard for him to get back into the swing of things after really being off for 5 months and he's not liking leaving us everyday, but I keep reminding him that most dads get 2 weeks paternity and he got 5 months. I think I was ready for him to go back more than he was ready:) While he's gone we keep quite busy...

We go on lots of walks!


She's showing NO interest in crawling, but she will stand if you give her something to hold on to.



We got all dressed up for church!

She's starting to really like rice cereal!



Mixed things up with some avocado.



We started Kindermusik last week with a play group and Hayley loved it! I don't know which she liked more though...the music or playing with all the fun toys. We can't wait to go back this week.







I volunteered at our Junior League event last weekend and Sox the Fox was there! He is our minor league baseball team's mascot! I was thrilled as I had been trying to get his attention at every game we went to, but she on the other hand, didn't know what to think of him :)


Hayley started tweeting and is VERY excited about it...as you can tell:)
(I'm just kidding...she really didn't start tweeting, I just liked this shirt!)





10 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

Paige, you're killing me w/ pics. She is absolutely adorable. Love you, Hayley Paige. I miss you.

The DeShazers said...

Wow, she is getting so big. I just love her smile :)

kkp1220 said...

Too cute. Looking more and more like her Daddy everyday;-)

The Monroes said...

If only she were a little happier... great pics, she has grown so much!

Julie said...

Love all her new pics!!! Her faces are great!!

Kelly said...

I love her laughing pictures! She is so cute.

Ali C. said...

She loves tweeting! Just like her mama!!! I can't even stand how freaking adorable she is...love her and miss her tons and tons! I just want to squeeze her and make her laugh.

Garb Fam said...

She is absolutely irrisistable!!!! What a beauty!!!

Katy said...

So, so cute! Can't wait to see you!!! :)

The Robin Family said...

I love her tweet shirt. Awesome she's standing by herself. You might have an early walker. Have fun. :)