Friday, December 25, 2009

California Christmas

We has such a wonderful Christmas here in CA. It started with mass on Christmas Eve. I think I'm going to start a church where they pass out seat tickets randomly throughout the year for those that attend mass weekly to get a seat on Christmas and Easter. It is absolutely NO fun dragging an infant to mass an hour before it starts and then expect them to sit though an hour mass.

After mass, we had a nice dinner and then went to bed early so Santa could come! We woke up and headed to the Ross's house to see Hannah and Kate open their presents and then back to the compound to open more presents and have our traditional breakfast of chorizo and eggs. It was such a nice day filled with family and friends. I hate that it's over. I love Christmas and look forward to it all year long, and then it comes and goes so fast.

Grandma Polly

Grandma Agnes

Christmas Eve!

Court and I

Hayley's stocking!

The happy couple on Christmas Day!

Hayley's 1st Christmas!

Hayley and I

Bill with his new pizza stone!

4 Shoutouts!:

The Naves said...

Looks like a great Christmas! I can't believe you had to go an hour early for a mass. . .that is horrible! I am with you, I love Christmas and am sad it is over, but am really excited about next Christmas with our new little one!

cari said...

Such cute pictures!! I love your Gap plaid..wanna hit Scottsdale tomorrow for 1 :) :)

Anonymous said...

Loved that you were here, but too short. Always too short. Love you. Love you, HP.

kkp1220 said...

cute!!
Love the pic of court and john on their laptops!! Is his finally working??