Paige, that was so AWESOME!!!! So brilliant of you to do something like that! I wish I would have done that but now it would take me 6 months to go through 5 years for trevor and 4 years for Taylor of pictures!
OMG- just had tears. Partly because she is so dang cute, partly because Paige you make me feel like a very inadequate mom! GREAT JOB - what a treasure!
I am such a sap. . . I teared up a bit. I love it! Oh, it is going by too fast. I need Grace to just stop and be at each phase a little longer. I am sure you feel the same way.
8 Shoutouts!:
it says this video is private??????
Good job Paige...love it! Hayley is such a cutie, and I love her scrunchy face smiles :) Did you use iMovie? I need to learn how to do that stuff.
Paige~
You did a great job!! Love the songs you picked too.
Great movie! Happy 18 months Buggy. I can't wait to see you next week and give you lots of kisses.
Paige, that was so AWESOME!!!! So brilliant of you to do something like that! I wish I would have done that but now it would take me 6 months to go through 5 years for trevor and 4 years for Taylor of pictures!
love that video! you are going to have to teach me how to do that!! can you believe they were ever that little!!!
OMG- just had tears. Partly because she is so dang cute, partly because Paige you make me feel like a very inadequate mom! GREAT JOB - what a treasure!
I am such a sap. . . I teared up a bit. I love it! Oh, it is going by too fast. I need Grace to just stop and be at each phase a little longer. I am sure you feel the same way.
Post a Comment