Monday, February 28, 2011

Father Daughter Dance

Hayley and Bill had their 1st father/daughter dance at our community center. They got all dressed up, we went to dinner, and I dropped them off so I could take some pictures and video's (yeah I'm that mom/wife). Bill kept telling me that I was the only wife there as a hint to get me to leave. They had it all decorated in a princess theme with tiara's and wands, a DJ, and a photographer. I stayed for about 10 minutes and then went home to enjoy a nice hot bubble bath in peace and quiet.

Bill said that Hayley had so much fun and danced all night. She also was in awe at all the older girls dancing. He said they didn't sit down all night! She should have won the limbo contest. She was the shortest one there. She got into her groove after she watched the older girls for a while. She came home so excited and kept saying "dance daddy dance daddy"!

*please excuse her red lips and cheeks...the frosting "stained" her face :) *

Bill and Hayley with Paul and Taylor

dancing with daddy

Hayley with Maddie and Rory (our neighbors and babysitters)

my little princess and her king!

1 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

So cute and nice the community center does that. Guess we will have to wait for school to have one, or maybe we could throw our own in our RV garage;-0
Miss you...xoxo