I have been planning this Elmo birthday party for as long as I can remember. It was like a wedding...I spent all this time and money on it and it was over before I knew it! I will say that I enjoyed this one a little more than her 1st birthday. Hayley was very excited for her party. Whenever she would see the decorations she would scream "EEELLLLMMMOOO PAAAARRRTAAAY"! And if you asked her what kind of party she was having she would say "EELLMOO PAAARRTY"! She loves her some Elmo...now if only I could get her to watch an episode on TV and give mommy a little bit of free time!
We are so blessed with such great friends who came to help celebrate Hayley's big day! We are so lucky to have you in our lives.

center pieces at each table
Elmo Cake!
Yes that is a finger print in the cake. Hayley FREAKED out when she saw it and grabbed so fast that we didn't have time to move it.
goodie bags
Happy Birthday Buggy. Can't believe our baby is 2!
Hayley and Mia
All the girls
Sierra, Ashley, Molly, Jessica, Me, Jenny,
Julia, Laurie, Rachel, Abby, Krista
Ashley, Sierra, and I



7 Shoutouts!:
I love the finger dent in the cake! Looks like someone couldn't wait to touch their cake. I can't believe she is going to be 2!
Paige, you did an amazing job with her birthday party! Thank you so much for inviting us to share in her special day!!! Happy Birthday to our favorite Miss H!
You spelled birthday right!
Happy Birthday Hayley! We love you!
How adorable is she eating that cupcake!! Love those pictures!!!! Happy Birthday Hayley!!!!!
Love the cupcake pictures!! What a great party you threw her!!
Looks awesome!! Glad it went off without a hitch;-0 xoxo
Happy 2nd Birthday Hayley Paige!!! Wow,what an awesome Elmo party!!! The decorations are super, Paige.
Post a Comment