Hayley had her 2 year check up last week! Everything looks great and she is perfect!! She was so excited to go see the doctor. I don't think she even remembers the last time she went, but she remembers going for Ainsley's first appointment, so she thought this appointment was for Ainsley, but much to her dismay it wasn't. She was as happy as can be, playing with the stethoscope and the ear checker (no idea what it's called!), and telling Summer (our doctor) all about the Easter Bunny! Then wham...the shot came and she was not a happy camper! She did like her bandaid though and now every time she gets "hurt" she wants a bandaid (guess I better hit up target since I have absolutely no bandaids in the house!)

All ready for her 2 year check up!
I'm 35 1/2 inches long (90%)
I weigh 28lbs 12oz (74%)
so excited to see the doctor
she has no idea she's about to get a shot!
yep! not a happy girl!

5 Shoutouts!:
She is turning into such a big girl. I can't believe she is 2, so crazy! Poor thing here she is screaming from a shot and you are snapping photos!
She's so dramatic. She doesn't even look that upset, she looks like she is playing a part;-0
aww...definitely one of her 'hold her breathe for a long time' cries!! :-)
What a big girl! For Grey's appointment this time, they used the regular scale and measured him on the walk, standing! It made me cry that they didn't use the baby stuff any more :(
We miss H and hope to see her this year!!
Stop taking pictures and pick that poor little girl up. I think that the 2 year shots are the hardest to give because they don't know what is coming and look at you so cute. That ear checker is an otoscope. The eye checker is an ophthalmoscope. I know, TMI
Love, Linda (Andrew's Gma)
Post a Comment