Sunday, July 17, 2011

4 months

I just can't seem to keep up with these letters. Why does it feel like every time I turn around another month has past. I felt like it was just yesterday I was dropping Hayley off at the Porter's house to get ready to welcome you! I wish it wasn't going by so fast. You are getting so big!

You are such a joy to be around. You are always laughing and smiling unless you are tired or hungry or your sister is up in your grill which tends to be the case most of the time, but you seem to love it. You are her biggest fan and she loves to perform for you!

This month we weaned you of your medication. You have done great. You only spit up occasionally, which is pretty for your age.

We finally moved you into your crib. It was time and you had outgrown your bassinet, but mommy wasn't ready to move your sister into her big girl bed yet. Thankfully Marmie was in town and did it for me! You have a love/hate relationship with your crib! You love it and will sleep-in pretty well, but when you roll over you get your leg or arm stuck in the sides and then you start to cry :( You are NOT the best sleeper. I know you miss your momma but I promise I'll see you in the morning...stop waking up 4-5 times night! You're gonna force me to give you a little tough love and you're not going to like it. Every night when I lay you down I say a little prayer that tonight is going to be the night and then a few hours later I find myself coming to get you!

You are a rolling machine. The second I put you down you flip onto your stomach, but hate when you are on your stomach...not a good combination!

You make your mommy and daddy more and more proud every day, and we love you almost as much as Hayley does. You are very lucky to have a sister who absolutely adores you. I know that won't last forever, so you should definitely enjoy it while you can. That said, I give you permission to get all up in her face when you get older and I fully intend to help hold her down for you.









4 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

Happy 4 months little A. You are just precious.

The Porter Family said...

How can it have already been 4 months!?! Miss A I am not ready to have to watch you grow up via the blog, so here is my message to you: I think you are amazing and wish I could be there to snuggle you! We love you and you will always have a fun place to visit, that is if the Army sends us to a fun place!!!

late4game said...

I can't wait to see you this week, my little Ainsley. You are getting so big and it has been too long. Marmie loves
you.

cari said...

Ainsley needs a Rosie too :-)