Wednesday, July 6, 2011

julia's going away party

We threw a surprise going away party for Julia and Jeff. They are headed to Kansas at the end of the month. I am not looking forward to them leaving. They have been such great friends since we've moved here. Damn military is always taking my friends away!

We gave them a "colorado" bear so they will always remember the fun times they had in Colorado!




3 Shoutouts!:

late4game said...

Good luck, Julia. I will miss seeing you when I'm at Paige's. I wish only the best for your family. Thank you and Jeff both for your service. It's brave men like him that make this country great. God bless you.

Michelle Wing said...

So sad. :(

The Porter Family said...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful goodbye party and surprise!!! We are so lucky to have lived next to such amazing people and have you guys as friends! We love you guys!!!

Thanks Peggy and if I am ever in California prepare for a visit from me!! :)