Hayley had gotten a gift card to Toys R Us for her birthday and I finally decided that it was a good time to let her pick something out. I've never done this and didn't know how it would go. The whole way there we talked about picking something out and what would she pick out. She kept rambling off a bunch of things she wanted, but when she said pasta I knew she had no idea what she was about to do :). It didn't take long before we were walking down the dolly isle and her eyes lit up! She picked up a car seat and said Rosie's car seat! So now Rosie has a shiny new car seat! If only those darn screws would stay in...come on Graco there has to be a better way to make the canopy! She keeps taking them out and the gets upset when the canopy comes off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Shoutouts!:
rosie's foot kills me...have mom knit her some booties for her missing foot.
Post a Comment