Really? 10 Months already? I'm not ready at all! Like Hayley and I say everyday, "we want you to stay wittle forever!"
What a joy this past month has been! You are growing up so quickly and I love watching you grow and figure out the world around you! You always have a smile on your face. The only time you cry is when I'm not feeding you fast enough or when you are being harassed by your sister!
You are becoming a good eater, although you would prefer to nurse over anything! I was hoping to start the weaning process, but you have other ideas. I've been nervous to feed you real food! I don't know if subconsciously it's because I'm not ready for you to be growing up so fast, but I really need to start giving you real food. I need to remember that you can eat and I don't need to cut everything up into tiny pieces.
We've been getting so much better with your sleeping! You now wake up around 7:30am which is much better than the several times a night. You still nap in the afternoon with Hayley, but every once in a while you need a little morning catnap!
You are an expert crawler and now dart to the stairs whenever you are free to roam! We've been working on making you stair safe, but with Hayley helping (aka pulling you down the stairs) it's just easier to carry you :)
Speaking of being mobile, you are quite the little crawler and can move very fast! Just when I think you are gonna start trying to walk you figure out that you can get where you want faster by crawling.
You absolutely adore your sister and always want to be around her. You light up when you see her 1st thing in the morning when she comes to wake you up. She loves to make you laugh and you love to laugh at her...it's a perfect combination. She goes to school on Tuesdays and I love how excited you get when we pick her up after not seeing her all morning! It amazes me how much you love her since she is constantly in your business! You are like her personal baby doll. She loves to change you, feed you, carry you, rock you, teach you how to walk, etc.
You are gonna be a talker!! You have mastered dada, which always makes me feel so loved after getting up with you at the crack of dawn and after you nurse you smile at me and say "dada." Every once in awhile I get mama but for the most part it's still dada. I thought your first words would be "leave your sister alone" since you hear that about a million times a day :)
We love you more than anything and are so excited to watch you grow...just make sure it's not too fast.



1 Shoutouts!:
Cute pictures and blog -- can't wait to see you all again! Fancy Nancy
Post a Comment