We had a busy morning full of doctors appointments. Ainsley had her 10 month check up and Hayley had a dental appointment.
Nugget was her usual self all over the table and wouldn't sit still for the Dr to look at her :) She is doing well and growing like a weed! Her weight is still on the lower side (she didn't gain any weight since Nov), but it's following the growth chart so they aren't too worried about it. They just want her to continue to eat high fatty foods...must be nice :)
Buggy did great at the Dentist!! Each visit I worry that she's not going to corporate. She was perfect and just laid there and let them do a full cleaning! She was proud when she joined their no cavity club :) She has no idea what that means, but she got a sticker for it so that was all she needed to make her day :)
I am 27.5 inces tall
I weigh 17.4 lbs
this picture pretty much sums up it up...hayley trying to pick her up and love on her and Ainsley wanting to get away :)
all ready for her cleaning!
YEAH...NO CAVITIES!!!





1 Shoutouts!:
yeah for no cavities. really it's just so much better when you don't have to deal with cavities being little. Andrew has to go to the dentist this Thursday and I'm always a little apprehensive. usually he's pretty good until they start the cleaning.
Post a Comment