Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

We welcomed 2012 in Arizona with Kelsey and JJ.  We had a nice and relaxing couple of days before the hustle and bustle of 2012 begins!  They threw the parties of all parties for New Years Eve and everyone had a great time!  This is an annual party and Bill and I went every year for the first couple years but since we moved to CO and had kids it's been difficult.  The way the holidays fell this year it was a perfect opportunity!!  

 The Boys!

 Bill and I

 Cari and I

 Court, Kelsey, Meghan, and me

 Sandy, Meghan, and me

 Bill and Court

 giving JJ some love!!





 yeah I finally met Kirsten.  We have been cyber friends for about 2-3 yrs and we finally met!!
And Kirsten you made my blog :)


 group shot!

 really have no idea who the girl in the red is but she looks fun!!

 court and I

 sleeveless shirt guy!!

 so fun to be able to celebrate the new years with my sisters!

 doing our interpretation of Poker Face!



Party Highlights in no particular order: 
*telling courtney that she had to watch the chick fil a bowl  because they would flash BOGO coupons
*making a friend who's dad owned a chick fil a and us asking if she had any BOGO coupons in her purse
*Sleeveless guy
*Courtney thinking sleeveless guy was a highschool football player!

And by far the best was the photo booth...here our some of our pics!






2 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

How fun! What a great way to celebrate this new year!

Kirsten said...

Fun pics, Paige! And fun to finally meet you!