Every year I say I'm not going to "go big" and every year I spend way too much time on their parties! But since I combine them into one then it's okay to go big, right? I had so much fun planning it! I did a Red and Teal theme with a hint of Dr. Seuss...it's kinda hard not to with those colors. I just loved the color combination though!
Is it just me or do these birthday's feel like a wedding? All this time, effort, and planning goes into it and then it's over in a blink of an eye! At least I got pictures this time. I don't think I have any from Hayley's 1st bday!






2 Shoutouts!:
Very cute -- did you make up your own cupcakes?
Looks yummie! Love, Fancy Nancy
Cute Party. Glad Bill got all dressed up in his polo:-)
xoxo
Post a Comment