Monday, March 26, 2012

Mimi Visits

According to Hayley we had waiting "so long time" for Mimi to come visit.  I think I told her about 3 weeks too early because everyday she asked if today Mimi was coming.  But the wait was totally worth it!  They had the best time together.  They played from the second they woke up to the second they went down to bed!  And they shared a room with NO PROBLEMS!!  I don't think they fought once!  We had such a nice visit and look forward to marmie bringing her out again :)

 Matching PJ's

 We randomly had the same outfit!

 Best Friends!

 coloring!

 they decided it would be a good idea to get Ainsley up from a nap :)

 playing :)

 ready for a park date

 having fun!

 snow white!

 Jasmine!

 pretty princesses!


 these two would not stop laughing!!

 I love this picture :)

 yogurt date with uncle bill!


 love these two

 nugget loved having Mimi in town too!

 bath time!

being Ariel :)

3 Shoutouts!:

CrazyRossHouse said...

awwwe! and mimi's mommy loved you having her too! I want these pictures. All of them!

late4game said...

They really were the best kids. Absolutely no problems, even sleeping in the same room. Already looking forward to next year's party!

kkp1220 said...

I don't think I've seen Mimi smile that much, ever;-) Glad you had fun