Where did my baby girl go? I can hardly believe it was just a year ago when you came into this world! It went by so fast!! I wish we could go back to the days when it was just you and me in the hospital. Now I have to share you with sissy and daddy!
It was a rough beginning since you did not like to sleep! Once you realized that it was crucial to your existence and your mommy's happiness you started to sleep at two months, You were still waking up 2-3 times a night, but still much better then every hour!
If it were up to you, you'd go to bed at 6:30 every night! I refuse because I do not want you up at 6 am so we do our best to entertain you until 7, sometimes 7:30. You are finally a good sleeper and won't wake up until about 7:30ish. Far cry from those 6 am mornings...thankfully we grew out of those :)
You are such a sweet girl and LOVE to laugh! You will laugh at just about anything and it's so contagious! You will get in laughing fits and just not stop...might be my favorite thing about you! You love to hug and give kisses. You will go up to complete strangers and put your arms up for them to hold you! You love to cuddle which I love. You will just sit with me and give me hugs.
You love babies, both real and fake :) When you see one you will get to them as fast as you can and just start playing with him/her. And the second you get a dolly in your hand you will hold it, pat it on their back, and then start kissing it. You love playing with your dollies...now if only Hayley would let you actually play with them without taking them away from you. Thankfully, you're a good sport :)
You are a busy little girl! You love to explore everything climb on everything, pretty much anything that involves movement! You are definitely a climber...something I'm not used to :)
You are not a big fan of baths unless you have Hayley in there with you! Not quite sure why because all she does is bathe you herself by soaking you with water, putting soap on you, and then soaking you again to get the soap off! But if it's just me giving you a bath you scream bloody murder...not fun :)
You love Hayley more than anything and let her do just about anything to you. You just follow her around the house playing with her. You love it when she reads to you and pushes you around the house in the stroller.
You are such a sweet and happy little girl. We are so blessed to have you in our family! Watching you grow is such a blessing and we look forward to what this next year brings.




2 Shoutouts!:
You are such a sweet little girl,and are old enough to recognize Marmie. You are such a friendly little girl, which makes you so lovable. I can't wait to see you next month. I love you, Ainsley.
Happy Birthday, A! I am a little disappointed though that you are a year and we have not had a chance to meet. Who else is going to teach you to get dirty?!
Post a Comment