Bill's now an important lawyer!
Bill got sworn into the Colorado Court System this past week. Since I wasn't there for his 1st one, I was really excited to attend this one. It was at the old courthouse in Colorado Springs, which is now turned into a museum. It was so pretty! The ceremony was short and sweet. About 25 judges volunteered their time to make this day special for these new attorneys. It was so neat to be apart of this. After the ceremony we went to the Melting Pot to celebrate.

14 Shoutouts!:
Yeah for Mr. Pimpy!
Congratulations Bill!!!
Yay Bill!!! Congratulations!! :)
congrats!!! The courthouse is awesome too!! See you soon Paige!!!
SO SO GREAT! What an awesome accomplishment! And I LOVE Melting Pot... Delish!!!
I can't take you seriously. All I can think about when I read your blog is you telling bill to take your picture so you can post. You must look like a total dweeb posing by yourself all the time;-)
xoxo
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Bill!! Like there was a doubt???
Congratulations--we are proud of you! You are not only a great lawyer, you are also a good looking lawyer. You must have good looking parents!
That wine looks like a middle finger flippin the bird.
Congrats to Bill!!
That is great! What a cool place too! Congrats, Bill!!!
Yeah!!! Congrats Bill!
Congratulations Bill!!
Post a Comment