Disneyland with 4 kids under 4?
3 pregnant women, one just weeks away from delivery?
Seriously, what's wrong with us?
Lauren and Me
Hannah, Lauren, and
Kaelyn so excited to be at Disneyland!
Lauren with her Mickey Mouse sucker!
Kelsey and Me
Lauren,
Kaelyn, and Hannah with their suckers!

This is probably the last time you will ever see Hannah in a booster seat! For all of you who know Courtney know that she is the Car Seat
Nazi. She has her car seats professionally installed and then double checked by another professional just to make sure they are installed properly. If she had it her way her kids would be in car seats till they are 16 yrs old. She finally broke down and bought a booster seat so she could keep it at my parents when they have to pick up Hannah at school. She was so nervous and kept double checking to make sure it was put together properly and secure. She must have showed my dad about 5 times how to strap her in, etc. About 5 minutes out of Disneyland....this was Hannah! So much for the Booster Seat!!
13 Shoutouts!:
Cute pics!! Looks like you guys had fun!! How are those pregnant feet after all that walking around?!!! :)
You girls are crazy! But you are looking great, can you believe how close it is getting???!!
Jen
How fun!!!! I bet the kiddos had a great time!
Too funny about the car seat! Both of my kiddos have assumed that position at least once in the car. LOL
All I can say is OH MY GOD!!! I need your little mini boppy! That is the last time I let her ride with her Aunties.
I hate to admit it, but I am a car seat nazi, too. Ruby has been big enough for a booster for some time now, yet she remains in her car seat! Boosters scare me:<.
LOL...the picture of Hannah is hilarious...don't worry Courtney...she looked to be in good hands :) You and Kelsey look so cute...finally your belly looks big!!
Seriously can you get any worse pictures ofme on your blog?? You used my computer to post I told you specifically I looked terrible and you post anyway. Just cuz you look good......
You are killing me;-)
Thanks for your help
The trip looks fun, not sure if I would have been as brave if I were pregnant... AS for the car seat thing, it is a good thing Courtney does not have Naomi for a daughter, technically she should probably still be in an infant carrier facing backwards at age 3!
We were there Wed night and it was so busy. But I will be there weeks maybe even days before my due date to move ethings along.
I was so nervous putting Madison in a booster. She's still in one but I am so scared while driving.
I love the title of this post! And, I hope this doesn't get me in trouble with anyone but that picture of Hannah is sooo funny!! ;)
That picture of Hannah is nothing short of AWESOME! Too funny!
That is too funny!!!
You guys are either amazing or nuts for going to Disney all preggers with those girls. I think my feet would have been the size of small children 2 hours into the trek. Such good Mommies!
Post a Comment