I am home after many months of traveling and this time I'm staying put for awhile! If I don't see another airport or walk through security for a long time, I will be very happy:) I don't think my suitcase has been unpacked since early November. I just washed my dirty closed and repacked them! I had a great time in California with my family and friends. My shower was so great and it even better to see all my family and friends together. It's times like this that I realize how lucky I am.
Since it was our last hurrah before our family becomes even more chaotic, we decided to hit the town running (okay really walking)! We went to Disneyland, did some shopping at Fashion Island, vegged out on the couch, and ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant Don Jose's. It's actually weird to think that we won't see each other for close to 5 months...I think that's the longest I will have gone without seeing my sisters:( It was a great trip, but went by way too fast. Again, I need to give a shout out to my wonderful husband. He has been so generous about letting me go home so much and I am so thankful for that. I keep telling him that once our little peanut gets here, he's going to be begging me to go home for a week or two so he can get some sleep and peace and quiet:) Although he didn't complete his "honey do" list I'm going to let him slide on it because I did come home to a clean house and the nursery furniture all put together.
We hope that 2009 has gotten off to a good start for all of you! We are so excited about what's to come and can't wait to share our growing family with all of you! Start making those reservations, and make sure to practice changing some diapers (we don't want amateurs).
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Now the nesting will begin!
XOXO Bill and Paige at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Shoutouts!:
It was so nice to see you (in person!) and catch up. I can't wait to read your experiences with motherhood...welcome!
Miss you already:-(
Enjoy the last few weeks of "freedom". Your life will soon be forever changed.
xoxo
I agree with Kelsey...after about 3 months as a mommy you won't remember what life was like without her!!
Once that baby comes, the traveling starts to slow down. Have fun nesting and spending time for yourself.
Sounds like you have had some great trips... so fun! And now onto more fun: BABY GIRL! ;-)
You've been busy!! Enjoy your last few weeks before baby girl arrives!! Go on long grocery trips, get your toes done, go shopping and take your time!!! And better yet, make sure you and Bill get in some good date nights!!! :) So excited for you guys!!
You have traveled so much!!! Kelsey is so right~enjoy this time...because your life is about to be forever changed! Enjoy the quiet relaxing days at home. And good luck getting those Christmas decs put away!
Post a Comment