Monday, January 19, 2009

Is it possible...

That she could kick right through my stomach? I swear there are moments that she's kicking the winning goal for the USA soccer team...watch out Mia Hamm! Can you believe that I only have a month left? I guess I should finish her nursery soon!





7 Shoutouts!:

Jenn Crockett said...

Paige, sorry if this is stupid question, but is that you and baby's foot? What a cool picture!

The Robin Family said...

That is one crazy picture. Have fun getting things finished. So exciting.

CrazyRossHouse said...

One more month??? OUCH! I couldn't do it! Sucks to be you! I will be sure to call you everyday to tell you how much nicer it is to not be pregnant is and how wonderful it is to sleep on my back:)

Aimee said...

That picture has always creeped me out...photoshop is a powerful tool!

So glad to hear your baby girl is so healthy and active. Such a gift!

Hang in there and take care!

Anonymous said...

I knew this wasn't possible. It's not nice to fool mother nature!!!!

Anonymous said...

Paige,
That's not nice to freak everyone out like that! What a creepy picture! Good luck, though. I hope she doesn't injure any vital organs! :)
Love,
Erin

The DeShazers said...

I completely understand where you are coming from! My baby has decided to push the limits of space and literally feels like he/she is pushing in every direction AT THE SAME TIME! Luckily, the actual kicks have stopped, now it is pushing and stretching.