We went to Boulder this weekend to see Jodi and the Cyclones take on the Buffs. It was a good game and Jodi's team came up with the win, which makes for a little nicer goodbyes:) We always enjoy this road trip for the team because we get to see her in addition to all her trips out here recruiting. We're looking for some more girls here in CO just so we can see her again:) Anyone have a lead on a good 7 foot girls basketball player?
(she loves giving kisses and if you come close enough you are sure to get her open mouth slobbery kiss!)

4 Shoutouts!:
Looks like lots of fun! Oh and Grey is sooo into kisses right now. The dogs get them, too!
I get no kisses in my house....just a slap in the face from J. We must come to CO for some lessons!
I am so jealous of your trip to Boulder!! That is where I went. Don't you just love that town? Hopefully you made it to Pearl Street with all the tasty restaurant. We are hoping to get out there in the next month of so.
I want a kiss from Buggy!
Post a Comment