We had so much fun in Arizona! It was a week full of total chaos, but I wouldn't want it any other way. Poor JJ had to deal with 4 sisters, 1 mother-in-law, and 10 kids invading his house and man-room right before he reported for spring training. He was a trooper! Personally, I think he thrives off the chaos:)
We enjoyed playing outside, swimming in the pool, shopping, celebrating Ethan's birthday, celebrating JJ's birthday, and hanging out with our favorite people. The kids had so much fun playing with each other and got along the majority of the time:) Hayley enjoyed playing with all her baby cousins and laughing at all her bigger cousins.
It's always so nice to get together with my sisters and my mom. We are so blessed to be able to see each other as much as we do.
.jpg)
Buggy and I at the birthday party!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)


6 Shoutouts!:
Hey...I thought I was your best friend? :)
I'm glad you guys had fun in Arizona and you got to see everyone.
:-)...I like your Kollen chaos too!! :)
we sure miss you guys already! as always, it was wonderful seeing you again ;) maybe you guys should just consider moving out here!!! ;)
So cute. I can't believe Hayley is going to be 1 in a couple of days. Crazy. We are going to be going out to Arizona at the end of March to watch the Angels Spring training. Fun stuff.
You are so lucky that you get to see your sisters and mom so much. Looks like everyone had a blast! Are you ready for your big first birhtday coming up?? :)
H's hair is getting long!!
Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment