Tuesday, November 15, 2011

8 Months

Here we are again...another month has past and I'm behind :)  Stop growing up so quickly!  I'm trying to enjoy everyday with you, but they just seem to be going by faster and faster!

The biggest news to report this month is you are officially sleeping through the night!  Yeah!!  You no longer are waking up at 4am.  You are now waking up between 7-7:30.  You still enjoy your naps, although they are not as long as mommy would like them to be :)  You would love to fall asleep between 6-6:30pm, but I make you miserable and keep you up until 7, sometimes even 7:30.  I'm just afraid that if you would go down at 6pm you would wake up at 6am!  You usually go down without a fight!

You are also officially crawling!  And you are all over the place!  Definitely was not expecting it this early, but it's your world and I'm just living in it :)  And we won't even talk about you pulling yourself up!  Just this last week you have realized that you can stand and love it!!

You could care less if I'm around!  As long as you have something in your hand that you can put in your mouth you are happy :)  You will chew on just about anything!

You continue to be a great baby!  The only time you cry is when you are tired, hungry, or Hayley has jumped on you...how you've survived her torture I will never know.  You are going to be one tough little girl!  She has dragged you around, pulled you up, pushed you down, jumped on you, rolled over you, you name it she's done it.  But the funny thing is she does it all out of love.  She truely believes that she is doing it all out of love.  I don't think anyone loves you more than Hayley!  You are one lucky little sister.  She takes such good care of you and always is worried about you.  She will bring you toys, blankets, food, shoes, anything she thinks you need she will give you!  I love that you have each other.  There is nothing better in life than a sister!

You love to eat!!  I've never seen a kid eat as much as you and yet you are still so tiny!  I feel like I am constantly making food for you.  You will eat anything that is on a spoon on the way to your mouth!  You are now up to 2 meals a day with an afternoon snack.  We're about ready to start you on on three, but I'm holding off since it's gonna require me to get up earlier :)

 I weigh 17 lbs 6 oz





 such a happy girl!


 pretty much sums these two up...hayley will not leave her alone!!!

 you pulled yourself up and were so excited!!


You have been such a joy to watch grow and I'm loving every second with you!

2 Shoutouts!:

late4game said...

So happy to have you here for almost two weeks. We're going to have so much fun. I can't wait to see what Santa brings you. We're just going to hang out together. Love you so much, you little angel.

The DeShazers said...

A and Z make very similar "faces". And I am glad to see that one of your kids is finally bigger than one of mine! At 9 months, Z was only 17 pounds!