Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Toothless grin

To me there is nothing better than a toothless grin!  I absolutely love it!  And Ainsley might have the best one ever :)  She is all smiles, all day, every day!  She has 2 teeth slightly popping through, but I was able to get some pictures of her pretty little smile before she has a mouth full of teeth.  It's a good thing she can't talk and ask for things because I would have a hard time saying no.





4 Shoutouts!:

The DeShazers said...

I am in love with that grin. Love the crinkled nose :) SO STINKIN' CUTE!

late4game said...

She is the sweetest thing ever!!

caxline said...

can we get some baby pictures of bill...that has to be exactly what he looked like!

Lisa Blake said...

So stinkin' cute!!! Henry can't wait to meet her someday!!! He said she can call him Hank if she wants too! :)