Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cat's away, but the mouse isn't playing....

Bill took off this weekend for his annual Green Bay trip to go to the Packers game. Funny how once you get married, they stop "courting you" and you don't get invited to the fun stuff!!!

I wish I could say that I had some wild, crazy nights and partied till 2am, but on the contrary, I was asleep at 10pm everynight. Kelsey came into town with her 2 destroyers and then decided that she wanted to go to Seattle and pack without them. So what does she decide to do? Leave them with me, Courtney, and my mom!! Courtney just happens to have a bday party to go to all day and my mom, well lets just say she's not the best babysitter (just kidding mommy). We had a wonderful day, but they just never stop. They wake up and go, go, go!! They played outside and preceded to throw all their toys in the pool (they LOVE doing this), went to lunch, and then a quick stop at the park to get them tired for their nap. Kelsey normally separates them at nap time, but since I was eager for my break, I decided not too. BAD MOVE!! They were talking, laughing, and jumping like there was no tomorrow. After about 25 min I go in and separate them as they laughed the whole time:) Thankfully this worked and I was able to get to my uninterrupted scrapbooking. I finished my wedding album and started completing 2006. I just make so many memories and don't have enough time!! By the time Lauren and Kaelyn woke up, Courtney was here with Hannah and Kate. They laughed, cried, yelled, and fought with each other. After dinner it was time for a bath. I went to give Kaelyn and Lauren a bath and Courtney says that Hannah needs one too!! Oh great! I get all 3 of them in the tub and within minutes the water turned a light black color. They were so dirty it was not even funny! Before bedtime they played in the toy room with their new toy that their mother purchased for them. Kelsey is the biggest toy whore you will ever meet. If her children even look at a toy she thinks they LOVE it and HAVE to have it. They really did love this little play house. Lauren preceded to place all her toys inside and just sit in it. It was then time to brush their teeth and floss. It's never too early to teach them to floss!! We had a great day and thankfully I get to go to work tomorrow!!



Lauren flossing right before she removed all the floss from it's container

Kaelyn, Hannah, and Lauren flossing
Robers Out!!

2 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

I refuse to take a bad rap on the babysitting front!!! Lighten up. Mom

caxline said...

the toy whore bought a playhouse too? heck..we might have to move back home. her "3rd" home has better toys than my 1st!!!