Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cheeseburger in Paradise!!

Kim and I

I attended the Jimmy Buffet concert this past Saturday with my friend Kim, her husband, and their friends. We had a great time. It's an event that everyone should experience. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to tailgate like the other parrot heads because I was at Kate's birthday party, but that didn't stop me once I got there. One of the most interesting things happened on the way down to Irvine. I passed a lady in her mid 40's, her car was all decked out in Jimmy Buffet attire with signs everywhere, with a parrot on her shoulder, and all by herself. I mean seriously, she was one HUGE fan!! I only wish I wasn't driving on the 5 or else I would've taken a picture.

When I got there, I had to pass through the RV section and let me tell you, these people were out of control. They had brought in their own "beaches" and I mean that literally. People had sand and water pools that they were lounging in (or passed-out in).

The best part of the night, other than Jimmy Buffet's performance, was hanging out with some old friends!!

Robers Out!

2 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

Who's Jimmy Buffet? Is that the same as dad's Hometown Buffet?

Grady Family said...

It was so great to hang out, even if it was with 30,000 other people! Loved being able to enjoy Buffett with you:)