Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sorry Courtney, but it's just too funny not to share!

Okay, for those who know Courtney know that she is one of the most disorganized human beings that has walked this planet. From everything to her car, her home, her rooms, her entire life is filled with clutter and disorganization! And I say this with sisterly love! She swears she's gonna change, but we haven't seen any progress yet and we're all praying for her.

We were leaving the Angels game and she decided that she wanted to change kate and put Hannah's pj's on. We lay them both in the back of her car after we move all the clutter around. While I'm changing Hannah, she's got Kate. She's taking Kate's diaper off and reaches in her diaper bag for new diaper and proceeds to pull out one and says "OH, that's dirty." I mean seriously, who keeps open dirty diapers in the diaper bag. I know I don't kids, therefore don't know what it's like, so I will not judge!!

Courtney, I love you!! I just had to share:)

Robers Out!!

0 Shoutouts!: