With hopes of becoming America's Next Top Model and even higher hopes of looking like my favorite contestant, Chantal, I got bangs! I haven't had bangs since I was 8 years old, so they are difficult to get used to. Good news is that bangs grow fast if I decide I don't like them. I know shortly because it's always harder to duplicate the stylist blowdry.
Robers Out!

8 Shoutouts!:
cute...did you get extensions too? seriously, you look like Courtney in the 2nd picture...it is kinda scary.
I didn't realize you were getting blunt bangs. I thought you were getting the Reese Witherspoon bangs that swoop to the side. You look about 10 years younger. It looks good. I am sure it will definately take some getting use to.
I wish you guys would learn to spell definitely (no a's) and course (not coarse). Can't help it--the teacher in me.
they look good.
Your hair does look really long, did you get extensions? ;-)
Looks good, Paige! I have been thinking about bangs too. You might have inspired me. : )
Cute new hair! How is the adjustment going?
LOOOOOOVE the bangs!!! I got mine about 2 months ago and I'm still getting used to them. They do make you look so much younger.
OH MY GOSH!!!! Very cute! and you DO look like Courtney! :)
Post a Comment