Monday, December 17, 2007

'tis the season to be busy!

Decembers are always busy times for us and this past weekend didn't disappoint. On Friday night, we attended my work party. We had such a great time hanging out with everyone and playing games. We tried to keep the "shop talk" down to a minimum since our significant others were there and they don't like to hear about formula, breastfeeding, nipples, etc.

Saturday, mom and I drove up to my aunt's house for a birthday party for my 5 year old cousin. Bill "miraculously" had a game and couldn't attend. It's times like these I wish he didn't have a game and I could use him as an excuse! Saturday night, we went shopping with my mom at the Brea mall and downtown Brea.

Sunday, we had to wake up early to go to church so we could get home in time for the Packers kickoff. Since they won, I knew it was going to be a good day. Bill's always in a good mood when they win and I tend to get what I want. My mom hosted our family Christmas party and opened up her house to about 20 people. We had a lot of fun visiting with family and always look forward to our get togethers. On Sunday night, we bundled up and headed down to Newport Beach to see the annual Boat Parade. We met up with our friends Pat and Mary Beth and their little girl, Molly. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed all the boats and their decorations. They were so amazingly decorated! It was so neat to see all the kids running around and cheering as the boats passed.

Gameday

Patrick with Molly and Bill at the boat parade

Bill and I waiting for the boats to come by.

Robers Out!

0 Shoutouts!: