Everybody knows that there are many benefits to living at home....free groceries, free dinners, free toilet paper, and the list goes on and on. Let's be honest, these benefits are one of the many reasons that I stayed at home for so long. Today I learned of another benefit: FREE wrapping and tissue paper. For the 1st time I had to purchase wrapping paper and tissue paper. As I was standing in Costco, trying to decide what kind of paper to purchase, I was thinking how I could bring my presents to my parents' house and use my mom's wrapping paper without my mom noticing. If only I can convince Bill that it would be a GREAT idea to move in with my parents!!!
Robers Out!

2 Shoutouts!:
don't be acting like you don't drink the milk from the nursery all the time!
Bill is over at your parents all the time anyway so it wouldn't be that much of a change for him!
Post a Comment