I traveled all the way to Tahoe this weekend to play the Wii! The most popular games were bowling, boxing, bongo's, and Dancing with the Stars.
I need to give everyone a warning before they play the boxing game...you must STRETCH. I like to think I'm in pretty good shape, but my muscles have never felt so sore. I played for about 10 minutes and have suffered for two days. I am currently signing my life away to Bill as he is giving me a massage. I'm going to be paying for it for a long long time!
Robers Out!

2 Shoutouts!:
If you are ever in need of a good hard laugh, you have to watch Paige play the boxing game. She not only tried to hit everything around her, she starts to kick and knee the TV screen also. We had to keep telling her only her hand motions would count!
I'm concerned that you think Wii is a form of exercise. I think maybe you and fairythoughts could be friends!
Post a Comment